A pluggable jar containing stubs for the Apple Java Extensions, updated for Java 5 & 6
Apple's official jar of Java extension stubs allows you to compile projects that use Apple Java Extensions on platforms other than Mac. Unfortunately, Apple does not keep its stubs jar up to date.
If you don't use a build tool you can download the jar manually from Maven Central.
OrangeExtensions is hosted on Maven Central
via synchronization from Sonatype
You can add it as a dependency to your pom.xml or other build configuration tool.
- Kai-Holger Brassel found a critical typo in a method stub, and kept the project up-to-date with news of new releases of Mac Java.
- Felice Ford created the logo, released CC-BY-SA 3.0.
- v1.3.0 - fix Maven artifacts
- v1.2 - add Java 5 update 8 and Java 6 update 3 methods
- v1.1 - add Java 5 update 7 and Java 6 update 2 methods
- v1.0 - add Java 5 update 6 and Java 6 update 1 methods
- v0.9 - correct typo in com.apple.eio.FileManager.getPathToApplicationBundle() signature
- v0.8 - first release
You can download this project in either
You can also clone the project with Git
$ git clone git://github.com/ymasory/OrangeExtensions.git
Alternatively, you can browse the code